This tangy and flavorful homemade ranch dip can be made from scratch in just 5 minutes! It’s also vegan, gluten and soy-free!
Our family loves this ranch dip and use it for salads and dipping chicken, sweet potato fries, and veggies. And yes, we even like to dip our pizza!
I always love to keep this on hand for the boys as a healthy option for snacking and this keeps for about 5 days in the refrigerator.
What you’ll need:
Garlic, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper
Parsley, Dill and Chives – Always buy organic when you can.
Apple Cider Vinegar – I love Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar “With the Mother”
Plant-Based Milk – You can use almond, cashew or oat milk
Rainbow carrots or your choice of veggies – I love using rainbow carrots as it adds so much color and they are rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin C and phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and enhance immune function.
Food Processor (Optional) – I love using my food processor to make this recipe as it shaves off about 2-3 minutes of chopping all of the herbs. You can add everything and pulse until it is at your desired consistency.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup vegan mayo veganaise or avonaise
- 1 tbsp lemon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened plant-based milk almond, cashew, or oat
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt + pepper to taste
- 3 rainbow carrots - cut into disks or your choice of veggies
- Combine all ranch dip ingredients in a bowl and stir together well. (I used a food processor to chop herbs and mix all ingredients together)
- Set aside in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to meld.
- When ready to eat, slice all your carrots or choice of veggies. Add to a platter and serve with the vegan ranch dip.