If you’re a working professional or a mother/father of kids, these gluten-free egg bites are easy to make and SO good!
There are so many different ways to prepare egg bites. You can add any vegetable of your choice and they are done in just minutes. I also store the leftovers in the freezer for when I need something to grab-and-go.
What you’ll need:
Eggs – I like to use pasteur-raised eggs.
Vegetable of your choice – I used broccoli
Bacon – Nitrate-free bacon
Nutritional Yeast – This adds flavor as well as so many vitamins and minerals your body needs.
Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper
You can store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days or the freezer for 2-3 weeks. I love having a nutritious and healthy breakfast option available when I’m on the go! Enjoy!
Gluten-Free Egg Bites
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed and chopped fine
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp finely minced chives
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs with salt and pepper. Add your cooked and cooled broccoli, chopped cooked bacon, chives and nutritional yeast. Stir to combine.
- Grease a muffin tin lightly. Fill the muffin tray about 90% full with the muffin mixture, evenly dispensing the ingredients.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until the eggs are fully set. Serve hot or at room temperature.